Amy has been actively involved in the community developing deep roots and strong personal relationships around Austin. She is known as a connector, a relationship builder and a “go to” person to gather timely answers and deliver results. Over 70% of Amy’s properties sell in a private market due to her unique ability to discreetly connect buyers with sellers. Her energetic, charismatic, can-do spirit help ensure the requirements and desires of her clients are not only met, but exceeded.
Amy has lived all over Austin and has built her last six homes in Tarrytown and Pemberton Heights in West Austin. Through this experience, Amy knows the distinctiveness, strengths and opportunities of each community Austin has to offer.
In her free time, Amy loves playing tennis and practicing yoga, and when not in Austin, can be found spending time enjoying the outdoors with her husband and three children either on their family ranch in South Texas or hiking and skiing in Colorado.
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Business Administration, Magna Cum Laude
- Texas Christian University, Master of Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude
- Elite 25 Austin 2020
- Luxury League 2019-2020
- Moreland Properties Top Producer Companywide, 2020
- Moreland Rookie of the Year
- 10-year high tech start up Account Director serving Fortune 500 companies
- Finalist on the original season of The Apprentice and Best-selling author of What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up: A Modern Woman’s Guide to Success in Business
Elizabeth Ann Seton Board Event Chairman
Dell Children’s Hospital Event Board Member
GenAustin Board Member
Casis Elementary School – PTA Board Communications Chair
Good Shepherd Episcopal School Board Member
St. Andrew's Episcopal School PTO Volunteer