Mary Clare grew up in Austin, TX, and has been engaged in the community for the past 20 years. Her diverse business background in real estate development makes her uniquely qualified to serve her clients’ needs and guide them through every aspect of the sales process. From buying, selling, and leasing multi-million dollar homes with her husband and business partner in Colorado, California, and Texas, to building and overseeing the finish out of the Pond Hockey Club and marketing its youth and adult programming, Mary Clare has worn many hats in her professional career. Through her building and remodeling experience, Mary Clare has developed her extraordinary vision when it comes to helping clients see not just what property the is, but what it can be. Additionally, Mary Clare is passionate about the Austin community and participates philanthropically in various organizations, specifically chairing events, raising funds, and consulting non-profits on organizational structure. Mary Clare and her husband are parents to three teenagers. In her spare time, she coaches and plays volleyball, mountain bikes, skis, surfs, and enjoys the outdoors. She is eager to share her local knowledge and is fueled by connecting and helping others navigate the bustling Austin real estate market.
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts, Human and Organizational Development
- Certified Mediator, Austin Dispute Resolution Center
- National University (San Diego), Masters in Electronic Commerce
- Principal in Real Estate Partnership, Rental and Residential Investments
- Vice President, Cooper Matthews Family Foundation
- Marketing Director, The Pond Hockey Club
- Development Director, Explore Austin
- 4ATX, Board Member
- Explore Austin, Advisory Board
- United Way, Women United Leadership Circle Member
- Texas Book Festival Reading Rock Stars, Author Guide
- The Trail Foundation, Co-Founder of the "Cypress Circle"
- St. Andrews Episcopal School, Parent Council Speaker Series